Sunday, 12 May 2013

Mother's Day


I wore a simple maxi skirt , oatmeal camisole and a denim vest .


 Mother's Day Feast !! Cooked by Dad :)

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful and wonderful mothers out there. I hope everyone had a great day!! Today has been bittersweet because my mother is in the Dominican Republic and I'm home in Jamaica so as you can imagine the day felt incomplete without her. However I had a fun time at my dad and step mom's Mother's Day dinner.

4 comments:

  1. Oh that food looks good! I want some right now haha. I love your maxi skirt, it looks great, especially with the sleeveless jeans jacket. You've got a cute blog, I really like it. I'm your newest follower :) Hopefully you can check out my blog and follow back :) Thanks!

    Jen xx
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen , I'll definitely check out your blog .

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit! And I'm jealous of the food XD

    ~S
    SING SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete