Saturday, 13 July 2013

New Collection Review!


 I'm so excited to do a review on an awesome organic beauty  line that I had the privilege of trying out. The collection is called Feel Good Formulas by Arran Arromatics located in Scotland.  It includes a wide range of beauty products with traditional/ organic ingredients. Here are a few products from the collection that I've been using .

These body washes/ moussant smell amazing and leave my skin really moisturized.
I use this as a facial soap even though it says for body . It suds a  little. You could definately use it for both. It isn't heavy and I love that it has Shea!






















The collection is great. The packaging is unique and colourful, and the ingredients are organic, invigorating and just great for your skin and hair. Here's a link to their website on which you can order any of these products and much more without traveling all the way to Scotland even though that would be pretty cool :)  Arran Arromatics . A special thanks to Raahki Sunak who gave these great products to moi .
 xoxo
- Adrienne Justine.

No comments:

Post a Comment