Monday, 12 August 2013

Out with a bang! (Ricks Cafe and Beaches Negril)

I left from the hotel and headed towards West End to get the best view of the sunset from Ricks Café. Ricks Cafe is amongst the top 10 Cafes in the world and is a spot to dine, watch live performances, party, watch a fiery sunset, lounge in the pool and cliff dive.
        
 
                   
After the sunset .
After watching the sunset I decided to go cliff diving . There were 3 levels and after hearing how terrifying the jump was from even the lowest level I made up my mind to just start with the highest level. Many people attempted and once they went to the edge and looked down they freaked out . Well it was my turn and I told myself I wouldn't look down. I went to the edge and my family began counting down and I jumped in before they were done. 
         
The fall lasted an eternity or so it seemed. I felt completely out of control of my body. A million years later I finally crashed in a streamline into the water and I was just glad to be in the water. I did it ! It was scary and exciting at the same time but it was totally worth it .
  

2 comments: