Monday, 8 December 2014

Holiday Makeup Wishlist ♡

Holiday Makeup Wishlist ♡

Happy holidays dolls! Here are some items I'm dying to get my hands on this holiday season. I've heard amazing reviews on most of these products and I have so many holiday looks in mind to create with them. Its been a WHILE since I've gotten a new shadow palette and the Lorac Pro 2 seems like something different than the nude based palettes I normally get. Honestly I would be buying this palette specifically for the pigments Plum, Jade, Navy, Charcoal and Cocco because most of the other shades are similar to the ones I have in my
Naked 2 palette. I also love that the palette comes with a primer. I also need a new mascara so I'll just try Lorac's as well. Lorac eyeshadow , LORAC black mascara

I've been looking for a great shadow for my new years eve look and I think that stila might have the perfect one!Stila cream eye shadow ($53 - selfridges.com)

Bronzer and blush can really warm up your face even in the winter time. I'm really excited to try the Pink Shimmer Blush by NARS and Sun Beam by Benefit to give me that summer time glow LOL. Benefit bronzing powder , NARS Cosmetics pink shimmer blush ($35 - liberty.co.uk)

I've always used mac concealers but I want to try this pro longwear concealer I've heard so much rave about. It looks like it has a more liquid consistency and is probably easier to apply.Mac cosmetic

Ok I have to admit, I've never worn lashes before and I'm still a little hesitant, but I think if there's ever a time to try new things it's during the holiday season when everything is all about glitz & glam. http://www.ebay.com/itm/361115941463

I have been looking for the perfect nude lipstick for the longest time. I think its harder to find a nude for darker skin tones. Anyways I want a nude that has pink and brown tones, and I think this color by Gucci might be it *crosses fingers. Gucci moisturizing lipstick
gucci.com

That's it for my holiday makeup wishlist. When I get these products I'll be sure to do a review on them and let you know if they met my high expectations. I wish you lots  of love and joy this holiday.















No comments:

Post a Comment