Tuesday, 13 August 2013

August Desires


 Hey guys! I'm back home in Kingston and its been raining cats and dogs. What better way to spend my afternoon than drinking coffee and daydreaming of clothes and accessories. So here are some of my August desires. Hope you like. August Desires

August Desires by adriennejustine featuring isabel marant

Here are the links to all the fab items above. 

H&M white jacket, $39 / Isabel Marant / Wallis flat shoes / Zara leather shoes / MICHAEL Michael Kors purple purse, $485 / Ted Baker butterfly earrings / Bubble umbrella

10 comments:

  1. Hey Adrienne!Love your blog. I too, love travel and fashion:)

    Check out my blog at:
    carriemaetravels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie :). I'll check it out now.

      Delete
  2. OOh nice wish list...looks kinda similar to mine.

    Love you blog...check out my blog and follow?

    www.charmingnancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovee the shorts! I'm your newest follower on GFC and Bloglovin'. Stop by my blog <3

    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keshia, and thanks for the invite to your blog.

      Delete
  4. Love every single item on this list :) I already have some of them but I am currently eyeing a white blazer from Zara :->

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection. The purple bag is gorgeous.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :)
      Gonna check out your blog now

      Delete