Saturday, 17 August 2013

Baroque Inspired Nail Art



                        

For Today's "Nails Of The Day" I went for a fun navy blue with a gold Baroque print accent nail. I am literally in love with the Baroque print because it has a royal elegance to it . For this nail art I used Essie's 'No more film' which is the dark blue colour and a gold polish by Kleancolor. You can check out my tutorial to get this look which I'll leave at the end of this post. Below are some of my inspirations for the Baroque nail art I created.


Quick fact: The very trendy Baroque print gracing many fashion magazines and runways today actually derived from a very artistic Baroque Era (1590-1725) based in Europe in which many forms of art such as music architecture, fine arts and performing arts patterned this aristocratic eloquence to impress foreign visitors.

4 comments:

  1. Great tutorial! It looks amazing. Maybe one day my hand will be steady enough to actually try it ^_^'

    ~S
    SING SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, and I'm sure it will be . And if you do make sure to post the pics so I can see the results!
      xoxo Adrienne Justine.

      Delete
  2. I love the baroque nail art very cool.
    http://fashioncadet.com/
    www.alwand.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across a definite new blog read for me

    www.sheronindiediamond.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete