![]() |
| Sleeping in paradise! |
Saturday, 10 August 2013
Beaches Negril Jamaica
Happy Sunday from Beaches Negril in Jamaica. I've been vacationing here since Wednesday and I can undoubtedly say that this is the best hotel I've been to in my country (Jamaica) , and my 2nd favorite in the Carribbean (the first being Atlantis in the Bahamas). The hotel is all inclusive and offers a wide range of restaurants ,activities and facilities. The grounds and Architecture are breathtakingly beautiful and Negril has the most gorgeous sunset on the island.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hi! Love this post!
ReplyDeleteIt looks really amazing! :)
Follow each other ?
xoxo
http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/
Jamaica looks so amazing! You look lovely! To think I'm from there and have never been:( lol
ReplyDeleteLet's follow racehorse?
Www.lagoldengazette.blogspot.com
OMG , just seeing this. You're from here!! you should totally visit !!
DeleteJamaica looks like such a beautiful country. cant wait to visit one day x
ReplyDeletezephranth.blogspot.co.uk